After a successful previous Summer Program followed by 53 participants from 13 countries by the International Office of Universitas Padjdjaran (Unpad), this year, for the first time, Unpad Hybrid Summer Program activities will be hosted by Faculty of Geological Engineering with theme Integrated The Cultural and Geoheritage Tourism for Environmental Conservation. This hybrid program is one of our projects to show that our international collaboration on multidisciplinary studies could be established within a compact 14 days program which open to any foreign undergraduate and graduate students. This program also held virtually for international students currently living in Indonesia as well as living abroad, especially those who are constrained by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The hybrid summer program will be held in several cities both offline and virtual in West Java, namely Bandung, Bogor, Ciletuh-Palabuhanratu UNESCO Global Geopark, and Ciwidey where this program contains public lectures on multidisciplinary studies, cultural, geoheritage, agriculture and conservation activities, discussions, visits to tourists attractions and companies as well as group activities and presentations. The lectures consisted of multidisciplinary topics will be delivered as a field trip at Ciletuh-Pelabuhanratu UGG and surrounded conservation areas both directly and virtually. This offline and virtual trip will enriched the participants’ knowledge on environmental aspects integrated with the earth science, biological, geoheritage, social science, as well as economic and business.
Benefit for students in joining this event
1. Multidisciplinary studies with hybrid learning systems and international networking with other international students
2. International experience with lectures about cultural diversity, marine, mining and environmental conservation, local community and geoheritage tourism development
3. Certificate of participation or completion
4. For undergraduate student participants, able for credit transfer (2 credits)
5. Free accommodation, meals and transportation including tickets for tourism sites during 9 days (offline participants)
6. City tour for online and offline participants (hybrid)
7. The trip will be fully accompanied by medical team and full support for covid-19 antigen swab test for offline participants
Offline Program Registration
Registration and Payment Deadline for Online on 30 October 2021
Online Program Registration
Registration and Payment Deadline for Offline on 8 November 2021