Becoming a geology educational institution that is able to respond and make adjustments in global competition, graduated the magister and doctoral degree student with science and technology competent based on the understanding of scientific principles in the development of geological resources and disaster management towards sustainable development with environmental breeding orientation
Dual Degree Magister Program
FTG Unpad open for Double Degree Master Program, between Faculty Of Geological Engineering, Universitas Padjadjaran and Graduate School of International Resource Sciences, Akita University.
Requirement and Admission:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent with good academic record.
- Academic transcript with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of Undergraduate degree (S-1) 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Certificate of Graduation
- ID Photo (4,5 cm x 3,5 cm)
- Guarantor for Financial Support.
- Copy of language certificate (one of the following): TOEFL (500), IELTS ( no less than 5.5), iBT: minimun 70.
- Scanned copy passport (must be valid for at least 18 months).
- Two copies of Proposal Research in English.
- Two recommendation letters from professor, doctor, lecture or supervisor who know the academic ability of prospective participant delivered in a closed envelope.
- Other additional requirement and admissions from University.
- Limited just for 5 Students
Secretariat of Geological Engineering Study Program (Magister and Doctoral)
Email : email@example.com
Iwa Koesuma Soemantri Campus
Jalan Dipati Ukur No 35 Gedung 4 Lantai II Bandung
Phone : 022-2534413 (Mr. Fathan and Mrs. Santi)